In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate-Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Bliss and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate-Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Bliss.
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (38 wafers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8- ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 container (8- ounce) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup (6- ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 jar (12- ounce) caramel topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine first 3 The Ingredients:- stir well. Firmly press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1-1/4 cups sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition and scraping sides and bottom as needed. Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
- Pour batter into prepared crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 5 minutes. (Center will not be completely set.) Turn oven off, and partially open oven door; leave cake in oven 1 hour. Cool completely on a wire rack; cover and chill at least 8 hours. Gently run a knife around edge of cheesecake to release sides of pan; carefully remove pan.
- Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a small heavy saucepan; add chocolate morsels. Stir over low heat just until chocolate melts and mixture blends.
- Spread warm chocolate mixture over cheesecake; chill 15 minutes.
- Combine caramel topping and pecans in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat; boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and cool 5 minutes.
- Spread over chocolate; cool completely.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill.
- Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 59.99 USD
Product Name:- 64oz Transparent Blender Container Cup Lid Blade Replacement Kit for C Series
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 96.99 USD
Product Name:- KUPPET Air Fryer Oven 7QT 85-400 ℉ 1700W 8-in-1 Oil-less Electric Air Fryer ETL
Product End Date:- 2022.05.22 06:36:31
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 409.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME21M706BAG 30″ Black Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #123286
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 19:06:21