In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake.
- 1 teaspoon Baking cocoa
- 7 grams Baking powder
- 450 grams Bittersweet chocolate, chopped small
- 1 tbsp butter
- 200 grams Canned red cherries
- 80 grams Cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 200 grams Philadelphia regular cream cheese
- 1 Egg
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 500 grams German Quark
- 1/5 teaspoon Salt
- 60 grams Caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 8 grams Vanilla sugar
- Grease a 10 inch springform pan and line with a baking paper. To prepare the curst, combine and sieve first five ingredients first in a bowl, cut in butter and egg until a smooth dough forms. Press firmly on the bottom and sides of prepare pan. Use a fork to prick the crust in regular intervals. Cover and chill the crust for 30 minutes.Pre-heat oven to 200C/400F. Stir chopped chocolate and sugar in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water until melted and smooth.
- Remove bowl from over water and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Let cool briefly until lukewarm but still pourable.Blend quark and cream cheese in another bowl until smooth.
- Add in cocoa powder and 1 tbsp cornstarch. Stir to combine. Blend in eggs, one at a time. Gently stir in lukewarm chocolate until completely blended.
- Pour filling over crust. Press cherries lightly into chocolate mixture if using.
- Bake until the filling is set, about 50 minutes. Turn off the oven and let cool in oven with door ajar for about 1 hour. Take out and cool completely. Chill the cake overnight.In a pot, combine sugar and 1 tbsp cornstarch.
- Add in cherry, lemon juice and stir until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Drizzle the chocolate cheesecake with cherry sauce or simply just dust with icing sugar.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 108.12 USD
Product Title:- 1500W Commercial Blender Mixer Juicer Power Food Processor Smoothie Bar 110V
Product End Date:- 2022.05.09 08:12:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 484.93 USD
Product Title:- AEG Af6-1-4st Frier Of Air Without Oil 118.3oz, 8 Programmes, Timer 60 Min
Product End Date:- 2022.05.17 03:14:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 169.00 USD
Product Title:- COMFEE’ CM-M092AAT Retro Microwave with 9 Preset Programs Fast Multi-stage Co…
Product End Date:- 2022.04.29 11:15:22