In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Cupcakes w/ Marshmallow Frosting and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Cupcakes w/ Marshmallow Frosting.
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Sweetened banana chips
- 1 cup very ripe bananas, peeled and mashed (measured after mashing)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- Cocoa powder, just enough for a light dusting
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 10 oz regular sized marshmallows (about ½ bag of large marshmallows)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (9.5 oz) jar Nutella
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place room temperature butter in your stand mixer and mix until light and fluffy, about a minute or two. Stop and scrape down the bowl and then slowly add in powdered sugar and salt. Again, stop and scrape down the bowl and then mix in heavy cream and vanilla.
- Now, toast the marshmallows in the oven. Set your broiler (mine is 500 degrees F) and let it warm up for a minute.
- Then prep a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper and lay marshmallow down in a single layer.
- Toast these for about 5 minutes, watching constantly, or until they're golden brown and melty! You may need more or less time depending on the placement of your oven racks – mine was just in the middle. Immediately scrape the toasted marshmallows into the mixer and beat until fluffy.
- Set aside. The frosting won't be thick enough to frost the cupcakes yet. That's why I make the frosting first, so it has a chance to set while you make and cool the cupcakes.
- Prep a standard sized muffin tin and line it with cupcake liners.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl combine whole milk, sour cream, and vanilla. Set aside.
- In your stand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Now add in the milk/sour cream/vanilla mixture.
- Then beat in two eggs, one at a time.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until *just combined*.
- Lastly, add in peeled and mashed ripe bananas! Give this a quick stir, making sure to not over mix!
- Using a cookie scoop to fill each cupcake liner.
- Bake these in the preheated oven for about 16-20 minutes (mine took 18), or until the tops are golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes immediately and cool on a wire rack.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, cut a small hole in the center of each cupcake.
- I used a knife to gently spoon the Nocciolata (or similar chocolate hazelnut spread) into each opening.
- Once each opening has been filled, your toasted marshmallow frosting should be firm! Frost each cupcake however you like. I chose to pipe the frosting on. If you do, make sure to use a round hole piping tip. I was going to pipe these on with a star tip, but the marshmallow chunks kept getting stuck. It is extremely thick, so if you want to keep it simple, feel free to just spread the frosting on with a knife!
- If you're feeling up for it, top with a banana chip, a drizzle of Nocciolata, or a small sprinkling of cocoa powder!
- Serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Pillsbury Best Chicken Cookbook : Favorite Recipes from America’s…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 11:59:51
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 25.22 USD
Ebook Title:- Italian Street Food: Recipes from Italy’s Bars and Hidden Laneways by Paola Bacc
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 03:37:04
Price: 29.41 USD
Ebook Title:- The Art Of Natural Cheesemaking: Using Traditional, Non-Industrial Methods …
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 13:09:55