In this post, you will learn how to make Coriander Ravioli With Pumpkin & Cottage Cheese Filling and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Coriander Ravioli With Pumpkin & Cottage Cheese Filling.
- 1 cup AP flour
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic on its skin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese/paneer
- 2 cups pumpkin cubes, cooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 pieces sundried tomatoes, chopped
- Place the flour, salt, egg, milk and finely chopped coriander on a lightly floured board and knead into a smooth dough. Cover and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Place the garlic on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until soft.
- Separately mash the pumpkin, and cottage cheese.
- In a large bowl place the mashed pumpkin, cottage cheese, drained and chopped sundried tomatoes, mashed garlic, and mix well. Season with some salt and lots of freshly ground pepper.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions and roll out as thinly as humanly possible (if you have a pasta machine you need to roll out to 3mm thickness), and leave the pasta on a dish towel until it dries out a bit.
- Using a 3 inch crinkle edged round cutter stamp out 30 rounds of pasta, I used all the bits and bobs and rolled out again and cut up almost the entire dough.
- Top 15 rounds with spoonfuls of the filling and brush the edges with water and place another round of pasta on top. Press firmly around the edges to seal.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil, add salt, add the ravioli and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, the pasta when cooked will rise up to the surface of the water.
- Drain well and toss with the drained oil from the sundried tomatoes. Sprinkle with pepper and a few sprigs of fresh coriander. Nice!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.83 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.05 19:41:58
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.66 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 16:12:00
Price: 4.17 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 22:33:04