Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Corn Flan Side Dish and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Corn Flan Side Dish.
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups corn kernels, from 2 large or 4 small ears of corn
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup fresh ricotta
- kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 cup whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease four 1-cup capacity ramekins and set them aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine 1 cup of corn kernels with 1/2 cup of milk. Puree until smooth, and repeat with the remaining corn and milk.
- In a large mixing bowl, ideally one with a handy pouring spout if you happen to have one of that type available to you, combine the corn puree, ricotta, Pecorino-Romano, and eggs. Mix them up well, and season with salt and pepper. Now pour the mixture into the greased ramekins, leaving a half-inch of custard-free space leading up to the top edge of the ramekin to allow for expansion.
- The most difficult thing about this recipe may be having to tell your loved ones that you're utilizing a bain-marie, and then explaining what a bain-marie is. Set your ramekins into a lasagna pan or roasting pan. Carefully pour in enough water so that the water level is half the way up the sides of the ramekins. Too much more, and you run the risk of water sneaking into your custards, and we don't want that. This is your bain-marie, or water bath, in which you will cook the custards for 55 minutes to one hour, until a knife inserted into the custard emerges clean. Carefully remove the bain-marie from the oven – we don't want any splashing on the exit from the oven, either – and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. The custards may be served warm or at
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Restaurant Favorites at Home (Best Recipe)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 03:38:38
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.50 USD
Ebook Title:- Vegetarian Southwest : Recipes from the Region’s Favorite Restaur
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 18:36:55
Price: 5.27 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home Recipes Across America : 735 of the Best Recipes from Across…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 07:54:47