In this post, you will learn how to make Cranberry Walnut Biscotti and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cranberry Walnut Biscotti.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil
- 8 ounces box of corn muffin mix
- 1 cup dried chopped cranberries
- 3 eggs
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2/3 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 8 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, muffin mix, sugar, cranberries, walnuts, lemon zest and both chocolates together.
- Make a well in the center and add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in with a fork, then add lemon juice to form a stiff dough.
- Using well floured hands, knead dough until consistency is uniform.
- Form a 12″ x 4″ log of dough, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and let cool on baking rack for about 10 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, gently slice the log in thin slices (roughly 3/4″ wide). Return slices to parchment lined pan and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Cool and add chocolate drizzle (melted in a double boiler)
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 02:37:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.35 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 10:24:22
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 09:11:36