In this post, you will learn how to make Crock Pot Chili with Beans and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Crock Pot Chili with Beans.
- 1 pound pinto beans, soaked overnight in water, drained and rinsed
- 2 pounds chili meat – or you can use stew meat in a pinch.
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 package chili seasoning
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Additional salt and pepper as needed
- To Serve: shredded cheese, sour cream, Fritos chips, cornbread, crackers, or tortillas
- Soak Pinto beans overnight in water, drain and rinse the next morning.
- Next add diced onions and tomatoes.
- Add chili meat and seasoning packet along with onion powder and garlic powder, stir to mix. Then pour in beef broth. Two cups is plenty – you won’t completely cover your beans and meat, but during cooking the meat will release quite a bit of juice and fat, adding to the liquid content. We want to make chili, not soup.
- Cook on high for two hours in the Crock Pot. Add ketchup and Worcestershire sauce, stir to mix well. Reduce heat to low and continue to cook for 6-8 hours, stirring every couple of hours. Taste an hour or so before serving time and add salt and pepper if needed.
- I love to serve our chili with a batch of Christy Jordan’s Dixie Cornbread. It’s the best cornbread I’ve ever eaten.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Weight Watchers Take 5 150 Five-Ingredient Recipes Weight Watchers
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 00:22:11
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.90 USD
Ebook Title:- Dip Into Something Different A Collection of Recipes from Our Fondue
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 03:22:13
Price: 29.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Vtg Fronteer Directory Employees Cookbook Business Company Food Book 90s 1994
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 19:37:28