In this post, you will learn how to make Curry Chicken Salad and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Curry Chicken Salad.
- 2 cans canned chicken
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 Stalk Celery, diced
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons madras Curry powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 handful red grapes, quartered
- Salad greens
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder (to taste)
- Strain the water from the cans of chicken and place the chicken in large mixing bowl.
- Add Blue Plate mayonnaise to taste. Trust us, we have tried this recipe with several other brands of mayo and Blue Plate has the best flavor. Another acceptable option would be homemade mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste, go easy on the seasoning at this point because the main seasoning will occur at the end when you add the spices. Similarly, start with less mayo and add more if necessary as you add the veggies.
- Drop in the diced celery, carrot, cucumber and grapes and mix well. Once all the ingredients have been combined, add additional mayonnaise if you prefer a wetter consistency to the salad.
- Once the consistency is right, add in Madras Curry powder and Tumeric powder. These are they key ingredients, so make sure you are using high quality spices. You want to use fresh ground spices from a local market or a more specialty grocery store like Whole Foods or Fresh Market, if possible. Curry can pack a punch so start with a small amount of each spice and gradually add to taste. Which means you should be taste-testing as you go along to make the flavor and consistency personal to your liking. Don’t be afraid for it to get a little on the spicy side, the coolness of the cucumber and sweetness of the grapes and carrots balances out the spice of the curry perfectly.
- If possible, pop your mixing bowl into the fridge for an hour to let the flavors marry.
- Serve of the Curry Chicken Salad on top of salad greens, no dressing necessary.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 19:56:51
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 05:09:29
Price: 18.03 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 11:20:14