Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Curry Mussels and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Curry Mussels.
- Mussels, 2kg
- Onion (chopped), 1
- Dry white wine, 150ml
- Crème fraiche, 150ml
- tablespoon Curry powder, 1
- teaspoon Cayenne pepper, 1
- tablespoon Parsley (chopped), 1
- tablespoon Olive oil, 1
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a big pot or cocotte, put in olive oil and onion. Fry the onions until soft but not brown.
- Then, put in white wine, parseley, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Stir for a few minutes before putting the mussels in the pot. Put the lid on and cook the mussels for about 2-3 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Use tongs to lift out the mussels as they open, putting them into a warm dish. Throw away any mussels that haven’t opened after 3 minutes.
- Strain the liquid through a fine sieve into a clean saucepan, leaving behind any grit or sand.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and crème fraiche, stir. Reheat the sauce without boiling and let the sauce thicken.
- Serve the mussels in individual bowls with the sauce poured over.
- Sprinkle with some parsley.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.56 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 06:56:32
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 52.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 16:05:49
Price: 9.75 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 21:11:40