In this post, you will learn how to make Eggless Chocolate Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Eggless Chocolate Brownies.
- 1 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Chocolate extract
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tsp instant coffee powder
- ½ Cup Milk, at room temperature
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 130g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler (see here). Once the chocolate and butter melted set aside and stir nicely with a spatula to make sure the mixture is smooth and lump free.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and coffee powder together in a separate bowl.
- In the melted chocolate beat in sugar, vanilla, chocolate essence for 3 – 4 minutes at low speed.
- Alternatively mix in sifted flour, walnuts and milk until all moistened and combined well. Do not mix the batter for too long.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease an 8 inch square tin and line with a parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Cut into squares and serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 20.48 USD
Ebook Title:- The Foxfire Book of Appalachian Cookery
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 05:14:09
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.51 USD
Ebook Title:- The Classic Slow Cooker : Best-Loved Family Recipes to Make Fast and Cook Slow
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 01:11:41
Price: 9.97 USD
Ebook Title:- Preserving Wild Foods: A Modern Forager’s Recipes for Curing, Canning, Smoking,
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 18:08:39