Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Eggplant Parmesan and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Eggplant Parmesan.
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3 8 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 mediums yellow onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick rounds and salt for 30 minutes to remove water.
- Saute onions and garlic in a tablespoon of oil.
- Add tomatoes and oregano, simmer until sauce thickens slightly.
- Dip each eggplant slice first into eggs, then into crumbs. Saute in hot olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Place a layer of browned slices in 2 quart casserole; sprinkle with some of Parmesan, oregano and mozzarella; then cover well with some of tomato sauce.
- Repeat until all eggplant is used, topping last layer of sauce with several slices of mozzarella.
- Bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheese is melted and browned, about 30 minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.86 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 19:41:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.12 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.05 22:25:51
Price: 7.61 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 10:21:43