Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Express Chicken Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Express Chicken Curry.
- 600 grams chicken breast cut into large cubes
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 medium potato cut into medium cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package of prepared meat curry paste (you can buy it in Asian Store.
- 1 package of Fried Tofu (abt. 10 pcs.) each piece cut into 2
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Prepare the meat by rubbing with 2 tbsp curry powder, if you can buy Babba's brand, better!
- Leave it for about 30 minutes.Set aside in the fridge.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry the potatoes for 30 seconds.Set aside
- Next, put the last 2 tbsp of oil and saute chicken meat for 5 minutes.( medium heat)
- Add curry paste and mix very well, then add fried potatoes, again mix very well.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water followed by sliced Fried Tofu ( you can buy it in Asian Store)
- Cover and once the mixture boils, turn the heat to simmering mode and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir from time to time.
- After 30 minutes, add coconut milk and simmer again for 10 minutes.
- Now ready to serve with hot rice and Pappadam ( round, thin, crispy Indian crackers)
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 14:55:06
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 21:47:46
Price: 16.35 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 06:13:33