In this post, you will learn how to make Fish Fillet In Creamy Coconut Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Fish Fillet In Creamy Coconut Curry.
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 sprigs of Indian curry leaves
- 5 dried chillies, soaked and deseed
- 1 pound lingcod fillet, cut into bite-size (you can use shrimp too)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 of ginger
- 5 green chilies
- 3/4 cup cooked kabocha squash, cut in chunks
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste (or 1 Tbsp. lemon juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
- Heat oven and bake squash at 400 degees F. Remove when it is slightly golden brown, or test with skewer for doneness. Remove and let cool, then remove skin and cut in chunks. Set aside.
- Blend the spices into a smooth paste. Cut the fillets in chunky pieces, season with a little salt and pepper, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, stir fry onion till soft Add in the curry leaves, curry paste and 1/2 tsp. coriander, adding a little more oil if necessary. Fry on medium heat till fragrant and oil separates from the paste. Add the squash and tomatoes and stir for another 10 minutes. Remove curry leaves, add the tamarind juice a little at a time, according to your taste. Blend mixture till smooth, then pour mixture back into the pan.
- Reheat on medium heat and add in coconut milk at little at a time and mixing it as you add the milk. Add slightly more coconut milk if you like more sauce.
- Bring coconut milk to a boil, add fish to the mixture. Cover and simmer over meduim heat for 5-6 minutes. Gently turn fish over to cook through. Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro, and serve with cooked basmati rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 12:51:34
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 32.23 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 03:12:42
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 03:18:37