In this post, you will learn how to make French Onion Salisbury Steak and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make French Onion Salisbury Steak.
- 4 slices Italian baguette, cut diagonally (1/2-inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chuck
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced onions
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Combine ground chuck, 1/4 cup parsley, scallions, salt, and pepper. Divide evenly into four portions and shape each into 1/4 to 1-inch thick oval patties. Place 2 tablespoons flour in a shallow dish; dredge each patty in flour. Reserve 1 teaspoon flour.
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium-high. Add patties and saute 3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove from pan.
- Add onions and sugar to pan; saute 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and tomato paste; saute until paste begins to brown, 1 minute. Sprinkle mixture with reserved flour, cook 1 minute. Stir in broth, wine, salt, and thyme.
- Return meat to pan; bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve steaks on Cheese Toasts with onion sauce ladled over. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place bread on a baking sheet. Combine butter, garlic, and paprika; spread on one side of each slice of bread. Combine cheeses and sprinkle evenly over butter. Bake until bread is crisp and cheese is bubbly, 10-15 minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.81 USD
Ebook Title:- The Williamsburg Cookbook: Traditional and Contemporary Recipes – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 11:48:50
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.33 USD
Ebook Title:- 365 Easy Casserole Recipes by Cookbook Resources
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 05:56:33
Price: 7.44 USD
Ebook Title:- Every Day is Saturday: Recipes + Strategies for Easy Cooking, Every Day of the W
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.07 20:51:30