Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Ginger Snap Pumpkin Icebox Cake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ginger Snap Pumpkin Icebox Cake.
- 72 Ginger Snap cookies (I used Nabisco)
- 8 ounces canned pumpkin puree (I used Libby's. Not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 1/2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream with 3/4 cup confectioners sugar and the mascarpone cheese with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Do not over beat.
- Begin to fold in 1/2 cup of the whipped cream to the pumpkin mixture until combined. Continue to fold in the remaining whipped cream to the pumpkin mixture 1 cup at a time until all the cream is combined thoroughly.
- On a large cake plate, place nine ginger snaps in a circle and fill the circle with 3 more cookies being sure all the cookies are touching.
- Spread a layer of the pumpkin cream over the cookies evenly.
- Place another layer of cookies on top of the cream and continue layering the cream and cookies until you reach 6 cookie layers.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, whip the remaining cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- Spread the whipped cream over the top of the cake and serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 89.00 USD
Product Name:- NutriBullet 1400W 56 oz. Smart Touch Countertop Blender Black NBF10420 BRAND NEW
Product End Date:- 2022.06.16 23:02:22
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 145.83 USD
Product Name:- Aria 30 Qt. Touchscreen Toaster Oven with Recipe Book Brushed Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.05.24 12:00:54
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 399.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME21R7051SG 30″ Black Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #122721
Product End Date:- 2022.06.11 13:33:39