Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Ginger Sweet Potato Casserole and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ginger Sweet Potato Casserole.
- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 Bigelow® Ginger Snappish or Bigelow® Constant Comment Tea Bags
- ½ cup (125mL) whipping cream or half & half
- ½ teaspoon (2.5mL) salt
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) unsalted butter
- 1 egg beaten
- *Optional – 1 cup (250mL) miniature marshmallows
- Boil sweet potatoes with skins on until tender, 15-18 minutes. Peel and mash.
- While potatoes are cooking, heat cream, add tea bags and remove from heat. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- To the mashed potatoes, add salt, butter, egg, tea infused cream. Beat until smooth.
- Place in 2 quart buttered baking dish, (sprinkle with marshmallows if desired) and bake in oven at 375º for 15-20 minutes or until heated through (and marshmallows are browned*).
- Serve hot.
- * If made ahead, bring to room temperature, heat for 25 minutes. Top with marshmallows, if desired, and bake another 10 minutes or until marshmallows are browned.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.98 USD
Ebook Title:- Instant Pot Italian: 100 Irresistible Recipes Made Easier Than Ever by Manning,
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 21:56:54
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 27.53 USD
Ebook Title:- BURN MELT SHRED Transform Your Body in 8 Weeks
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 12:41:03
Price: 8.79 USD
Ebook Title:- The Blue Zones Kitchen: 100 Recipes to Live to 100
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.15 14:59:53