In this post, you will learn how to make Gluten Free Dairy Free Lemon Raspberry Bars and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Gluten Free Dairy Free Lemon Raspberry Bars.
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch plus 1 tablespoon
- 6 large egg yolks
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, about 12 lemons
- 1 cup millet flour
- *Crust and Fillings can be made up to 2 days in advance
- 3 pints fresh raspberries
- 4 tablespoons simple syrup (see recipe in my Blueberry Mojito 8/11/12)
- 4 ounces Earth Balance Soy Free Spread, in chunks, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1/4 cup water plus 1 1/2 teaspoon water
- Put the soy free spread and sugar in a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a handheld mixer, mix on low speed just to combine.Increase the speed to medium high and beat for 3 minutes, until the mixture is light, and creamy, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula as necessary.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the flour, a 1/4 cup at a time, just until fully incorporated. Do not over mix.The dough should not form into a ball, but it should hold together if you squeeze it in your hands.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Transfer the dough to a half sheet pan (about 12×16 inches) lined with parchment paper.Pat it down into the sheet pan just enough so that it is somewhat leveled.Wrap the baking sheet in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or up to 2 days if making ahead.Once chilled, take out and gently pat down while spreading the dough evenly until it is fully spread out. Dough should be about 1/4 inch thick.Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Bake the crust until golden brown, 15-20 minutes, rotating the pan halfway for even browning.
- Let it cool (in the baking sheet) to room temperature.Meanwhile, for the lemon filling.
- Combine the lemon juice, eggs, yolks, soy free spread, and sugar in a glass bowl over a saucepan with simmering (low boil) water.The bowl should not touch the simmering water, otherwise it will curdle, and whisk for 5 minutes using one whisk of an electric mixer. It will appear very foamy and slightly thick.Take off the heat.
- Remove water from the saucepan, dry out the saucepan and transfer the egg mixture into the sauce pan with a rubber spatula.Continue to whisk with the electric mixer for a few more minutes, or until thick and has reached 170 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Pour into a bowl, cool slightly then chill for 2 hours, or overnight.For the raspberry filling; in a small saucepan on medium high heat, combine simple syrup, raspberries, 1/4 cup water (remaining water is for arrowroot), and caster sugar.
- Whisk until it comes to a boil. About 5 minutes.Meanwhile combine arrowroot and 1 1/2 teaspoon water in a small bowl.When the raspberries come to a full boil, whisk in the arrowroot mixture.
- Add gelatin, continue to whisk for another minute, then reduce to medium until reduced about an inch. Approximately, 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, let it cool to room temperature, then chill in refrigerator for 2 hours. The chilling will thicken the fruit mixture.When fillings have been completely chilled, they are ready to assemble.With a large thin frosting spatula spread out the lemon curd evenly across the crust.Then spread raspberry mixture evenly over lemon curd.Chill in the freezer for 2 hours before serving. If making this recipe a couple of days ahead, thaw from the freezer 1 hour before serving.
- Serve cold.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 160.00 USD
Product Name:- GRANDDI COMMERCIAL BLENDER
Product End Date:- 2022.06.05 18:13:59
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 65.99 USD
Product Name:- 5 L Air Fryer XL 5.5 Quart Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven Oil Free Nonstick Cooker
Product End Date:- 2022.05.30 15:31:40
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 249.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JVM6172SKSS 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #115995
Product End Date:- 2022.06.13 16:00:04