Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Grilled Ham and Cheese French Toast For A Quick Weeknight Dinner and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Grilled Ham and Cheese French Toast For A Quick Weeknight Dinner.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 egg whites or 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard or Dijon mustard
- 8 slices Oroweat healthfull nutty grain or hearty wheat bread
- 4 slices (1 oz each) reduced-fat Havarti, Swiss or Jarlsberg cheese
- 8 ounces sliced lean ham or turkey ham
- 3 deli style dill pickles, each sliced lengthwise into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter or Smart Balance Heart Right Light
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl or pie plate, whisk together buttermilk and egg whites. Set aside.
- Spread mustard on one side of each slice of bread. Top 4 slices with 1 slice of cheese. Arrange ham on top of cheese. Add to each 3-4 thin slices of pickle. Top with remaining bread slices, mustard side down.
- Melt 1 tablespoon reduced-fat butter in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Dip 2 sandwiches into buttermilk mixture; carefully flip and dip other side. Don’t soak the sandwiches in this mixture. Just lightly dip and remove sandwiches, allowing excess buttermilk mixture to drip back into dish.
- Add sandwiches to pan; cover and cook 3-5 minutes. Uncover, flip sandwiches, press top down with a spatula, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden and cheese is melted. Remove sandwiches, place on a baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with remaining 2 sandwiches.
- Slice each sandwich in half and serve with a fork and knife.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 37.00 USD
Ebook Title:- The Forager’s Guide to Wild Foods (paperback with color pictures)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 06:27:42
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home Annual Recipes 2018
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 10:04:55
Price: 4.35 USD
Ebook Title:- 52 Weeks of Recipes for Students, Missionaries, and Nervous Cooks
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 06:14:18