In this post, you will learn how to make Guinness Beer Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Guinness Beer Cupcakes.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 11.2 oz bottle of Guinness Draught
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 24 muffin cups with liners (I got 18 full size cupcakes plus 24 mini cupcakes).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa, sugar, flours & baking soda.
- In another large bowl, combine the beer *at room temp*, melted butter & vanilla. Beat in eggs until well combined. Mix in sour cream until smooth and incorporated. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Divide the batter equally between muffin tins, filling each 3/4 full. Bake about 24 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool before turning out.
- You may frost as desired but I found these perfect with a dusting of powdered sugar.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.69 USD
Ebook Title:- The Barbecue! Bible: Over 500 Recipes by Steven Raichlen Paperback Book The Fast
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 16:33:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.22 USD
Ebook Title:- One Bite at a Time, Revised: Nourishing Recipes for Cancer Survivors and – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 18:30:24
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- The Healthy Probiotic Diet : More Than 50 Recipes for Improved Digestion,…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 23:33:39