In this post, you will learn how to make Gujarati Dry Mung Bean Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Gujarati Dry Mung Bean Curry.
- 1 small pinch baking powder
- 2 mediums hot chillies, minced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 6 curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups mung beans
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Wash the mung beans and boil them in plenty of hot water with a pinch of baking powder until al-dente. If you have a pressure cooker that’s about 6-7 whistles. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan heat the oil and add the mustard seeds (wait for them to pop) then add the cumin seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves, garlic and chillies. Sauté until aromatic. Obviously don’t let it burn.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric and mung beans and cook for two minutes. Be careful not to mash it up as you stir.
- Add the salt, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon powder and cook for a further two minutes.
- Throw in the chopped coriander, combine and serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.02 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 02:09:37
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.45 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 17:46:48
Price: 37.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 06:27:42