In this post, you will learn how to make Ham, Potato and Cabbage Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ham, Potato and Cabbage Soup.
- 6 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounce cooked ham steak, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 1 cup)
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 large potato, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, preferably canola
- Heat the oil in a 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.Stir the broth, black pepper, cabbage, potato and ham in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the potato is tender.Stir in the parsley and caraway seed, if desired.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 211.13 USD
Product Name:- Five Speed Countertop Smoothie Blender Presets Small Kitchen Appliances Supply
Product End Date:- 2022.05.29 06:37:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 75.72 USD
Product Name:- PRESTO 05442 Cool Daddy Deep Fryer Blk
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 15:41:26
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 319.00 USD
Product Name:- GE Profile PES7227DLWW 24″ White Countertop Microwave NOB #86056 CLW
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00