In this post, you will learn how to make Herb and Salt Crusted Standing Rib Roast and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Herb and Salt Crusted Standing Rib Roast.
- 2 cups kosher salt
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped thyme, stems included
- 2 tablespoons chopped juniper berries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (plus more for rolling)
- 7 pounds 3-bone standing beef roast, cut from the loin end, chine bone and fat cap remove
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine 1 cup water with the salt, egg white, pepper, thyme, juniper, garlic, and parsley.
- Mix on medium speed until blended. On medium-low speed, mix in 2 cups of the flour, adding more as needed, until the dough is firm and feels slightly dry and stiff, like Play-Doh. Continue to mix for 2 minutes. The dough should be smooth and firm but not sticky; add more flour if necessary. Flatten the dough into a rectangle, wrap in plastic, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours.
- An hour before you are ready to roast, put the beef on the counter and let sit at room temperature.
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat oven to 350 degrees F. heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and put the roast meat side down in the skillet; sear until deeply browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the roast from the pan and set it bone side down on a rack in a roasting pan.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle. Drape the dough over the meat, tucking it in in all sides. Roast until an instant thermometer in the middle of the roast registers 125 degrees F for rare or 135 for medium-rare, 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours.
- Let rest for 20 minutes, then remove and discard crust.
- Carve and serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 119.25 USD
Product Title:- Smoothie Blender High-Speed Countertop Commercial Size Shakes Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.04.30 03:31:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 119.99 USD
Product Title:- Oster Digital French Door with Air Fry Countertop Oven
Product End Date:- 2022.05.18 13:18:10
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 389.00 USD
Product Title:- Samsung ME21R706BAT 30″ Tuscan Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #121136
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00