Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Honey Wheat Hamburger Buns and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Honey Wheat Hamburger Buns.
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 Tablespoons dry active yeast
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups bread flour, sifted
- 1 cup whole wheat flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, combine the water, yeast and sugar. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the bread flour, whole wheat flour and salt. Set aside.
- Pour the yeast mixture, into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook. On low-speed, mix together the yeast mixture, canola oil, milk, egg and honey until thoroughly combined. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until the dough forms a ball. Continue kneading the dough in the mixer, or by hand, for approximately 5 minutes.
- Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Allow the dough to rise in a warm location for approximately two hours or until it has doubled in size.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Punch down the dough and divide into 8 equal size balls. Place the dough balls on the baking sheet and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Let the dough rise in a warm location for an hour or until it has doubled in size.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining egg and water. Using a pastry brush, lightly cover each bun with the egg wash.
- Bake the buns for 15-18 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- The buns are best if enjoyed within three days. Alternatively, you can wrap them each in plastic wrap and foil to freeze them for up to 6 weeks.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.64 USD
Ebook Title:- The 1st American Cookie Lady : Recipes from a 1917 Cookie Diary by Barbara Swell
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 20:52:46
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.56 USD
Ebook Title:- Trattoria Cooking: More than 200 authentic recipes from Italy’s family-style res
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.15 08:53:31
Price: 5.50 USD
Ebook Title:- The Official John Wayne Family Cookbook: Recipes and Recollections from Duke’s K
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 19:33:03