Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Irish Soda Bread with Raisins and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Irish Soda Bread with Raisins.
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch-diameter cake pan with nonstick spray. Whisk flour, 4 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in large bowl to blend. Add butter. Using fingertips, rub in until coarse meal forms. Make well in center of flour mixture. Add buttermilk. Gradually stir dry ingredients into milk to blend. Mix in raisins.
- Using floured hands, shape dough into ball. Transfer to prepared pan and flatten slightly (dough will not come to edges of pan). With a sharp knife, slice a shallow X across the top (optional). Sprinkle dough with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake bread until brown and tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Cool bread in pan 10 minutes. Transfer to rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.48 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.03 10:05:01
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.19 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 06:37:20
Price: 3.34 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 08:10:33