Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Jalapeno Deviled Eggs and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Jalapeno Deviled Eggs.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (if you want your deviled eggs hot, leave the seeds in place)
- 1 celery stalk, minced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons pickled jalapeño juice (or white wine vinegar)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- After your eggs are hard boiled and cooled, cut the eggs in half, lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolks and add them to a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Add the jalapeño, celery, mayonnaise, mustard and pickled jalapeno juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mashed mixture back into the egg white halves.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.98 USD
Ebook Title:- The 30-Minute Vegan: Over 175 Quick, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes for E – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 13:51:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.22 USD
Ebook Title:- The Skinny Actifry Cookbook : Guilt-Free and Delicious Actifry Recipe Ideas
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 03:41:24
Price: 7.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Cocktails, Mocktails, and Garnishes from the Garden: Recipes for Beautiful Bever
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 17:43:17