In this post, you will learn how to make Kick Butt Apple Pie and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Kick Butt Apple Pie.
- 1/2 teaspoon of Almond Extract
- 5 Apples, Peeled and Chopped
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 stick of Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of Cream
- 1 tablespoon of Flour
- 2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- A Couple Shakes of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/4 cup of Water
- To make the dough, you'll want to add your flour and salt to a bowl. Now cut up your butter into small squares and add it into the flour, a few squares at a time, using either a fork or a pastry blender.
- Add in the water and mix it up to form a dough.
- Stick the dough in the fridge to chill and let's start working on the filling.
- Grab up your brown sugar, butter, maple syrup, salt, vanilla, almond extract, flour, cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg and dump them into a small pot.
- Turn your heat to medium and let the mixture cook up. When it reaches boiling, remove it from the heat and set aside.
- Pull your dough back out and cut it into two equal pieces. Roll the first piece out to fit your pie pan and lay it inside.
- Cut off the excess and crimp your crust all pretty like.
- Now add in your apples.
- Now it's time to roll out your second piece of dough. Roll it out to the size of your pie top. Grab a pizza cutter and cut about 14-16 1/2″ strips from the dough.
- Lattice up your pie.
- The last step is to take your sauce and carefully pour it over the top of the pie.
- Now pop your pie in the oven at 375 for 40 minutes. You might want to put another pan under your pie as well to catch any drippings.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Vintage 1982 Recipes of the Deep Complete Fish and Seafood Cookery Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 13:32:24
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.07 USD
Ebook Title:- Smart Meal Prep for Beginners: Recipes and Weekly Plans for Healthy, – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 03:25:27
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- More Retro Diner: A Second Helping of Roadside Recipes – Hardcover – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 00:46:02