Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Lamb Burgers With Tzatziki Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lamb Burgers With Tzatziki Sauce.
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 handful of minced fresh dill
- 12 Cloves garlic, peeled and cut in ha
- 1 pint Greek yogurt
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 4 hamburger buns
- juice of 2 lemons
- Kosher salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, let sit for ½ to 1 hour then grill to your liking.
- Mix all ingredients together, adding garlic and salt until you reach the flavor you like. Refrigerate overnight to let the flavors intensify.
- Serve the grilled burgers on toasted buns and add a dollop of the sauce on top. You can also add lettuce and red onion slices if you wish.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.95 USD
Ebook Title:- My First Recipes.3-4 Years.Bortnikova.Book In Russian.For Children.Paperback.
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 20:45:25
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.98 USD
Ebook Title:- Easy Livin’ Microwave Cooking: A microwave instructor shares tips, secrets, & 20
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.09 07:58:11
Price: 9.98 USD
Ebook Title:- A Taste Of Home Christmas Cookies Recipes Cookbook & Christmas Cookies Colo…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.05 16:23:32