In this post, you will learn how to make Madeleines With Irish Whiskey Fudge and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Madeleines With Irish Whiskey Fudge.
- 150 grams of flour 00
- 120 grams of butter+ a teaspoon of melted butter to brush the mold
- 100 grams of sugar cane Grand Cru Swatziland Waves of Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon baking powder for cakes
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 5 Irish Whiskey Fudge
- In the global or electric whisk, beat eggs with sugar until the mixture is white and fluffy.
- Soften the butter in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Add flour sifted with baking powder and stir with a whisk, add the butter, milk and instant coffee powder.
- Cover the bowl with the plastic wrap and let stand in refrigerator for at least half an hour, the thermal shock will inflate the madeleine.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Pour a teaspoon of dough into each cell previously brushed with melted butter and tableware mold (my Silikomart) over a perforated tray.
- Bake at this temperature for 4 minutes, then lower it to 180°C and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Did those in the case too quickly, lower the oven temperature has increased by one minute cooking.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.56 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 16:51:33
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.94 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 16:55:07
Price: 12.71 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 11:37:04