Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Mandarin and Ruby Red Grapefruit Tiramisu and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mandarin and Ruby Red Grapefruit Tiramisu.
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 100 g Mascarpone cheese
- 8-10 Savoiardi (Sponge fingers)
- 4-5 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2 Mandarins
- 1 Blood Orange or Ruby Red Grapefruit
- 1 egg (separated)
- Firstly zest the two mandarins and then squeeze the juice of one. Cut the grapefruit/blood orange in two halves. Squeeze the juice of one half and add it to the mandarin juice and keep it aside. Now peel and segment the other mandarin and the other half of the grapefruit.
- In a small bowl beat the cream till soft peaks and keep it aside. Beat the egg yolk and sugar till fluffy and pale. Add the mascarpone cheese and fold in the whipped cream to get a soft light mixture. In another bowl beat the egg white till soft peaks and fold it into the mixture as well to get a light fluffy mixture. Now fold the mandarin zest through the mixture.
- To start assembling the dessert in the glasses,take the sponge finger and dip it in the juice 2 seconds on each side.Break the sponge finger into two and lay it at the bottom of the glass. Top with 2-3 tbsp of mascarpone cream mixture. Top that layer with a few fruit segments. Now repeat the sponge finger layer, then the mascarpone cream mixture and then top with fruit segments. Repeat this procedure for the other three glasses. Chill the dessert for 2-3 hours before serving. The fruit and the cream mixture along with the sponge tasted divine.I love how the mandarin and grapefruit glisten like little jewels and the colours are absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 13:18:19
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.69 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 04:44:08
Price: 15.93 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 14:43:25