Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Mushroom Risotto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mushroom Risotto.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (shiitake, crimini, or portobello)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, heat the stock over low heat on a back burner.
- In a large pan, one with straight sides, heat oil over medium low heat.
- Saute shallots for 1 minute; add mushrooms and saute for about 5 minutes to soften mushrooms.
- Season with thyme, salt and pepper; saute another minute.
- Add arborio rice and stir to combine.
- Pour in white wine, stirring until the wine has reduced by half.
- Incorporate the stock 1 cup (or less) at a time; stirring constantly as the stock is absorbed.
- Add the next cup of stock when most of the liquid is absorbed but before the pan is dry.
- Continue adding stock until the rice is very soft but not mushy (start checking after about 4 cups of stock by tasting a piece of rice).
- When the rice is fully cooked with a little liquid left, remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and cover the pan. Let the risotto sit for a couple of minutes.
- Check the seasoning and serve garnished with a sprinkle of Parmesan.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 12.96 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 09:14:22
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 19.26 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.06 17:12:31
Price: 4.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 14:25:37