In this post, you will learn how to make My Chicken Korma and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make My Chicken Korma.
- 250 g of Chicken Breast
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons of Ginger/Garlic Paste
- 2 teaspoons of ground almond
- 1 tablespoon of Oil
- ½ teaspoon of poppy seeds
- 3 -4 raisins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add the ginger/garlic paste to the oil and fry it for about 3 mins at a low heat. Then add cumin, coriander, almond and poppy seeds. Fry the masala for about 3-4 mins at a low heat.
- Add the chicken pieces to the masala and continue to fry for another 5 mins at a low heat, stirring carefully and folding the masala from across the pan.
- Add the coconut milk, stir the chicken pieces and ensure they are covered with coconut milk. Add salt to taste and the raisins.
- Cover the pan and let the chicken cook with occasional stirring.
- Serve with basmati rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.54 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 12:50:52
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.14 23:36:08
Price: 13.49 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 12:21:23