In this post, you will learn how to make Pan Seared Shrimp & Scallops Over Bacon-Corn-Chile Relish and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pan Seared Shrimp & Scallops Over Bacon-Corn-Chile Relish.
- 2 teaspoons Ancho chili powder
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 sweet bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1 pound shrimp
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the bacon and fry, rendering all of the fat until the bacon is crispy.
- Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon.
- Pour all of the oil out of the pan and wipe the pan clean.
- Pour all but 3 tablespoons back into the pan, through a sieve to filter out bits that might burn, and turn the heat up to medium high.Working in batches and taking care not to do too much at once (you want the seafood to sear, not steam), pan sear the scallops and shrimp in the bacon fat and oil. Set aside as you finish.When done, pour all of the oil out, wipe the pan, and add the remaining 3 tablespoons of bacon fat/oil back into the pan. Turn heat to medium high.
- Add the onion to the pan.Cook for 5 minutes and then add the peppers. Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the corn and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and spices and cook, stirring, for another 2 minutes.Turn off the heat and add the cilantro and lime juice.Taste for salt and pepper.
- Serve by placing a generous scoop of the relish on each plate, sprinkle some bacon pieces over it, and place some of the scallops and shrimp on top of that.
- Garnish with some extra cilantro and a lime wedge.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 168.02 USD
Product Title:- Commercial Smoothie Blender Smoothie Maker 2.2L Fruit Juicer Mixer Ice Crusher
Product End Date:- 2022.05.17 06:05:07
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 111.39 USD
Product Title:- Dash Tasti-Crisp™ Digital Air Fryer with AirCrisp® Technology Custom Presets …
Product End Date:- 2022.05.10 23:43:09
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 140.23 USD
Product Title:- Willz WLCMV807BE-07 Countertop Small Microwave Oven with 6 Preset Cooking Pro…
Product End Date:- 2022.05.04 08:21:43