In this post, you will learn how to make Pasta e Fagioli (Pasta and Beans) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pasta e Fagioli (Pasta and Beans).
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2, 15-ounce cannellini beans (or Great Northern beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of low-sodium vegetable stock
- 3 cups water
- 2 small tomatoes, diced (you could also use about 1/4 cup of marinara sauce)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup elbow macaroni (or any small pasta)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (more for garnish if you'd like), torn into small pieces
- In a large stock pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and the onion. Allow the onion to cook until it is tender (about 3 minutes). Add the tomato (or marinara sauce) and garlic and incorporate it into the mixture. Cook for just 1-2 minutes (be careful not to burn the garlic).
- Add the vegetable stock, water, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Bring this to a boil and then add your pasta. Lower the heat and allow the pasta to cook until it’s about 3/4 of the way finished (still slightly firm).
- Add your beans and allow the mixture to continue cooking until the pasta is fully cooked (about 10-15 minutes). Add the parsley toward the end of your cooking time. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve in individual bowls with extra parsley as garnish and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.03 22:39:42
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 12:01:29
Price: 5.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 01:16:13