In this post, you will learn how to make Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cupcakes.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup hot-brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 ounces mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cupcake or muffin pan with 24 regular-size cupcake liners.
- Combine the chocolate chips and hot coffee together, stirring occasionally until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. In a large bowl sift together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat the eggs with an electric mixer until thickened slightly. Slowly add the buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Add the melted chocolate mixture to the eggs, and combine completely. Add the sugar mixture and beat on medium speed until well combined.
- Fill the prepared cupcake liners three-quarters full with the cupcake batter. Place in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 18 to 21 minutes. Cool the cupcakes completely.
- While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the Chocolate Ganache and the Peppermint Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting (directions for both below). Put the frosting into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
- To make the Chocolate Ganache, bring the heavy cream and butter to a simmer in a small saucepan. Turn off the heat and add in the chocolate. Stir the mixture until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- To make the Peppermint Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting, whip together the butter and marshmallow cream, using an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Add the peppermint extract. Slowly add 2 cups of the powdered sugar and continue to mix on a slow speed. Add the milk and additional powdered sugar, up to 2 cups, until desired consistency is reached.
- Using an apple corer, remove the center of each cupcake. Fill each cupcake with a spoonful of the Chocolate Ganache. Using the frosting-filled pastry bag, frost the cupcakes and sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.23 USD
Ebook Title:- Moosewood Restaurant Daily Special: More Than 275 Recipes for Soups, Stews,…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 09:23:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 19.45 USD
Ebook Title:- Milk Soaps: 35 Skin-Nourishing Recipes for Making Milk-Enriched Soaps, from Goat
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 22:10:26
Price: 28.23 USD
Ebook Title:- Gordon Ramsay’s Healthy, Lean & Fit: Mouthwatering Recipes to Fuel You for …
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 08:25:32