In this post, you will learn how to make Pepperoni Pizza Muffins and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pepperoni Pizza Muffins.
- cup All Purpose Flour – 2 500mL
- tablespoon Baking Power – 1 15 mL
- teaspoon Baking Soda – ½ 2mL
- teaspoon Salt – ½ 2mL
- teaspoon Dried Basil – ½ 2mL
- teaspoon Dried Oregano – ½ 2mL
- teaspoon Garlic Powder – ½ 2mL
- Large Egg – 1
- cup Milk – 1 250mL
- cup Cooking Oil – ¼ 60mL
- tablespoon Granulated Sugar – 2 30mL
- Diced Tomatoes – 1/2 can
- cup Grated Cheese – ⅔ (or more!) 150mL
- ounce Pepperoni Stick – 2 ½ (or more!) 70g (cut up into squares)
- Measure first 7 dry ingredients into a large bowl. Stir. Make a well in the centre. Combine the next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add to well. Add tomato, cheese, and pepperoni to well. Stir until just moistened. Fill 12 greased muffin cups 3/4 full. (I had extra mix, so I made mini muffins too!) Bake in a 3750F (1900C) oven for about 20 minutes until a wooden pick inserted into the center of the muffin comes clean. Let stand in pan for about 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.02 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 18:11:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.61 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 09:15:38
Price: 13.74 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 09:17:02