Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Pierogies with Caramelized Onion, Cabbage, and Potato and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pierogies with Caramelized Onion, Cabbage, and Potato.
- 2 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons earth balance margarine
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions- thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 8 potatoes- peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 cups white cabbage- shredded
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine dough ingredients.
- Knead until smooth, about 5- 10 minutes.
- Let rest for 30 minutes
- Cover potatoes with water, boil until soft.
- Mash with soy milk and 2 tbsp margarine
- Heat oil in saute pan on medium heat, add onions. caramelize (about 10-15 minutes), add cabbage and continue to saute until soft. Add spices and seasonings.
- Mix potato together with cabbage.
- Cut dough into 4 sections
- With a pasta roller, roll out dough.
- Starting with the number 1 setting work your way down until number 5.
- Using a round mold cutter, cut out circles on the rolled out dough. Place a walnut sized amount of the potato filling in the center of the dough. Fold around and press firmly together.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Place pierogies into the water.
- Cook until they float to the surface, about 2 minutes.
- In a saute pan heat 2 tbsp of olive oil, and cook until golden on both sides.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.25 USD
Ebook Title:- Better Homes and Gardens Annual Recipes 2014 new hardcover cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.05 01:10:47
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.89 USD
Ebook Title:- Recipe for Murder Cozy Crumb Mystery Series 1 Heartsong Presents M
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 05:23:38
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Ramen Noodle Recipes by Publications International Ltd.
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 21:05:48