In this post, you will learn how to make Pumpkin Almond Burger Patties and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pumpkin Almond Burger Patties.
- 3 cups Almond flour
- ¾ cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 whole green pepper (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp crushed pepper
- 2 cups Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven at 360 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet with a liner.
- In the meantime combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well with a spoon or with hands.
- Take a handful of the mix between palms and shape it into a ball.
- Then press between palms just like burger patties and smoothen the sides as much as possible because while baking the patties may crack a bit. So make sure to smoothen them as much as possible.
- Put the patties onto the cookie sheet and put it in the middle rack of the oven.
- Let it bake for 20-25 minutes. Take it out and flip the patties to the other side and bake again for 20 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven when cooked and serve with your favorite burger buns and toppings, or eat it in a wrap.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Mug Meals Cookbook: 95 Delicious Quick And Easy Microwave Meals In A Mug, M…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 09:14:28
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Six Ingredients or Less Cookbook -Over 600 Recipes – Carlean Johnson
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 18:31:20
Price: 13.39 USD
Ebook Title:- Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More … by Serene Allison
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 16:32:23