Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Raspberry Thumbprint Wholewheat Scones With Macadamia Nuts and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Raspberry Thumbprint Wholewheat Scones With Macadamia Nuts.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 5 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup nonfat-sour cream (a little over ¾ cup is fine too)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam – sugar free
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place oats in a food processor. Process until finely ground
- Add flours, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice to a food processor. Pulse 3 times
- Add butter; pulse 5 times until mixture resembles coarse meal. Be very careful – Don't over beat.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla and sour cream; pulse 3 times or just until combined ( DO NOT over-mix). If you're afraid you might over-mix, you can transfer the mixture into a big bowl and add sour cream and vanilla. Use spatula to mix. If you over-mix, the mixture will be too runny.
- Add cranberries, and nuts. Use spatula to mix well.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead lightly 3 times. Roll dough to a 1/2 inch thickness; cut with a 2 1/2 inch biscuit cutter
- Place cut dough on a baking sheet. Use a watermelon scoop or small round spoon to press in a middle of each cut though to make a half hole for raspberry jam
- Mix together jam and the remaining vanilla extract.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of jam into a hole. Don't over put it otherwise it will run all over a scone.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet; transfer to a wire rack
- While they're cooling, combine powdered sugar and milk. Stir with a whisk until smooth. Drizzle the glaze evenly over scones.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.24 USD
Ebook Title:- America’s Favorites Recipes Vol 14
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 19:20:18
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.35 USD
Ebook Title:- Fika: The Art of The Swedish Coffee Break, with Recipes for Pastries – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 22:56:32
Price: 4.31 USD
Ebook Title:- Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook : More Than 700 Great Slow-Cooker Recipes!
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 01:26:52