Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Ratatouille Pasta and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ratatouille Pasta.
- 1 large Yellow Onion, diced
- Olive oil for sauteing
- Sea salt and fresh pepper
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 cups Zucchini, peeled, thinly sliced(⅛ of an inch), cut into bite size pieces
- 3 cups Eggplant, peeled, thinly sliced(⅛ of an inch), cut into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 14 ounces can of Artichokes, rinsed, chopped into bite size pieces
- 14 ounces can Diced Tomatoes
- 8 ounces Spaghetti (like Barila Whole Grain)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil, for serving
- Fresh grated Parmesan or Romano, for serving
- Saute the yellow onion in a large skillet or saute pan with enough Olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan, over medium-low heat until tender and translucent. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic, saute until fragrant.
- Add another tablespoon of Olive oil and the zucchini, eggplant and Italian seasoning. Continue sauteing until the zucchini and eggplant start to break down and become limp and tender.
- Add the artichokes and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer for ten – fifteen minutes. Taste and re-season if needed.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti to al dente according to package directions.
- Toss with pasta and serve with a drizzle of extra-virgin Olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.95 USD
Ebook Title:- My First Recipes.3-4 Years.Bortnikova.Book In Russian.For Children.Paperback.
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 20:45:25
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 30.56 USD
Ebook Title:- My Favorite Maryland Recipes by Avalynne Tawes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 12:25:57
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home Church Supper Recipes: All New 359 Crowd Pleasing Favorites – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 16:12:09