In this post, you will learn how to make Ravioli With Arugula, Pine Nuts, Raisins & Cream and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ravioli With Arugula, Pine Nuts, Raisins & Cream.
- 1 package (about 12 oz) of your favorite fresh ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 inch raisins (soaked hot water for 1 hour before cooking)
- 5 cups arugula, washed and dried with a salad spinner or kitchen cloth
- 1/4 cup cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil enough water to cook the ravioli in a medium-sized pot. Once the water has come to a boil, drop in the ravioli and cook it for the 4-6 minutes that is usually required for fresh ravioli. Obviously, you will need longer if using dried ravioli. When there are about 4 minutes left in the ravioli cooking time, warm the olive oil to medium heat in a large pan. Add the pine nuts and sauté them for about a minute. Add the garlic and sauté for another minute. Make sure that it does not brown. Then, add the raisins and arugula and stir for 20 to 30 seconds. Once most of the arugula has begun to wilt, add the cream and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Drain the ravioli, place them in a bowl, and top with the arugula
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 19.04 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 11:21:29
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 14.94 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 02:34:40
Price: 7.84 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.05 02:43:02