In this post, you will learn how to make Risotto With Fresh Peas and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Risotto With Fresh Peas.
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups finely chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio Rice
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup peas
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat, add evo, bay leaf and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent. Add minced garlic. Saute until tender, roughly 8 minutes.
- Stir in the rice and toast it for a few minutes. Add wine, cook until the liquid is absorbed, stirring often, about 2 minutes. Add 1 cup of HOT chicken broth at a time, making sure the liquid is absorbed, stirring often. This process should be done over medium low heat and will take about 28 minutes. Add 1 cup of chicken broth roughly every 3 minutes. Cook the rice until tender and mixture is creamy.
- Continue to stir in the peas, Parmesan, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the mixture has absorbed all the liquid. It will double in size. Let cool and don't eat it all. For some reason, the mixture doesn't last long around my house.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 15:34:59
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.78 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 17:06:01
Price: 4.32 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 06:18:29