Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Garlic and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Garlic.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Trim bottom of Brussels sprouts and remove any undesirable outer leaves. Slice each sprout in half from top to bottom.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat; put sprouts cut side down in one layer in pan. Add garlic, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook, undisturbed, until sprouts begin to brown on bottom, and transfer to oven. Cook, shaking pan occasionally, until sprouts are quite brown and tender, about 1/2 hour.
- Taste, and adjust seasoning if necessary. Stir in balsamic vinegar, and serve hot or warm.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 79.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 16:45:48
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 05:20:04
Price: 10.60 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 17:02:35