In this post, you will learn how to make Salmon and Brown Rice Eggrolls and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Salmon and Brown Rice Eggrolls.
- 2 cups of left over brown rice
- 3 tablespoons of canola oil
- 3 mediums sized carrots, diced
- 1 package eggroll wrappers
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 inch of grated ginger
- 4 stalks of green onions, white and green part, finely chopped
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound of wild caught salmon, skin on
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Brush on olive oil and sprinkle salt/pepper on salmon.
- Put in oven for 13-15 minutes.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes or refrigerate.
- Heat a wok with canola oil and on low heat, add the minced garlic and ginger. Let steep in oil for 5 minutes.
- Then add rice, carrots and green onions. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Then add housin sauce and soy sauce. Stir for another minute or until the rice has absorbed all the sauce.
- Flake in the salmon. Stir gently, being careful not to completely disintegrate the salmon.
- Let the mixture cool completely before wrapping in wonton wrappers.
- Once mixture is cool, fold the eggrolls following the instructions on the back of the eggroll wrapper to prepare the eggrolls.
- Using canola oil, fill your frying pot to about 2-3 inches from the bottom of the pot.
- Then, fry eggrolls at 350 degrees for about 1-2 minutes (you can check to see if oil is at the right temperature by putting a piece of the eggroll wrapper in the oil – if it floats to the top and bubbles form around it immediately, the oil is hot enough). The egg roll will be a nice golden brown.
- Let oil drain on paper towels and serve warm with soy sauce or another dip!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 12:04:01
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.38 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 02:11:44
Price: 4.62 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 19:24:47