In this post, you will learn how to make Savannah Red Rice and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Savannah Red Rice.
- 2 x tbsp sunflower (or other vegetable oil)
- 2 x garlic cloves chopped finely
- 2 x shallots chopped finely
- 2 x red bell peppers chopped finely
- 100gr / 3.5 oz pancetta in strips (or bacon)
- 1 x tsp paprika powder
- 250gr / 9 oz. rice boiled and cooled
- 400gr / 14 oz. tin of chopped tomatoes
- 125ml / 4 oz. passata
- 125ml / 4 oz. tomato ketchup
- 1 x tbsp honey
- 1 x tsp Tabasco sauce
- A pinch of salt
- Some freshly ground black pepper
- 2 x tbsps grated parmesan cheese
- 1 x tbsp unsalted butter (optional)
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the garlic and shallots and cook for a minute or so on a medium high heat to brown and soften them a little.
- Put your oven on to heat to 180C / 350F.
- Add the red pepper to your pan, stir through and cook for a few minutes then add the pancetta, mix through and when it is cooked add the paprika powder, tomatoes, passata, ketchup, honey, Tabasco, salt and pepper. Stir through to combine the mix and allow to cook on a simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes just to get the flavours going.
- Take your pan off the heat, add the rice. I find it easier to stir it through your mix with a fork so that the grains separate, add the butter and the parmesan. There should be enough heat to melt the butter, once melted taste to check for seasoning and add salt and/or pepper if needed.
- Pour your mix into an oven proof dish and place in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the rice has taken up some of the sauce and become somewhat dryer so that you can fork through it to fluff it a little.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 89.04 USD
Product Name:- 2L 2200W Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Blender Juicer Food Fruit Ice Mixer 110V
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 168.99 USD
Product Name:- Bayou Classic Accessory Cart For The 4 Gallon Bayou Fryer
Product End Date:- 2022.06.11 08:06:36
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 320.00 USD
Product Name:- Home Appliances Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (Magicook Pro 20SE Black)
Product End Date:- 2022.06.30 09:39:09