Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Slow Cooked Corned Beef and Cabbage and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Slow Cooked Corned Beef and Cabbage.
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 10 black peppercorns
- 5 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 corned beef brisket (about 3 pounds)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 head green cabbage, trimmed and cut into 6 wedges (about 2 pounds)
- 2 medium onions, cut into quarters
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters (about 5 cups)
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- Stir the broth and vinegar into a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the onions, potatoes, carrots, beef and cabbage. Submerge the Bouquet Garni in the broth mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender. Remove the Bouquet Garni.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 2.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 11:29:58
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 13.89 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 12:13:48
Price: 37.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 06:27:42