In this post, you will learn how to make Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup.
- 3 Carrots, Diced
- 2 Zucchini, Cut up
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 3 Celery, Chopped
- 1 handful of Green Beans
- 3 cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 10 Oz. Can of Garbanzo Beans
- 1 pd of Cooked Lentils
- 28 Oz. Can of Tomatoes
- 4 cups of Veggie Broth
- 1 teaspoon of Curry
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper
- 6 ounces of Cooked Noodles
- First up, add your veggies into your slow cooker.
- Next you'll add in your garlic, beans, lentils and tomatoes.
- Finally add in the broth, curry, cumin, garam masala, salt and pepper. Stir it all together and cook it on high for 3-4 hours or low for 4-6. Add your noodles in just before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 20:20:08
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 28.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.06 07:51:46
Price: 24.49 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.03 07:08:04