Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Smoky Deviled Eggs and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Smoky Deviled Eggs.
- cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dozen eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika, plus some for garnish
- Boil eggs until fully cooked. Drain in cool water; set aside until fully cooled.
- Cut eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- Mash yolks with a fork, then add the rest of the ingredients. The mixture should be slightly moist.
- Spoon about 1-2 tablespoons of the filling into the egg whites or use a pastry bag to pipe the filling into the whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Cover and chill for at least one hour.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.83 USD
Ebook Title:- Healthier Together: Recipes for Two–Nourish Your Body, Nourish Your Relationshi
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 22:07:11
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Emu – Life Just Got Healthier – American Emu Association Cookbook – Paperback
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 05:46:29
Price: 4.33 USD
Ebook Title:- Legends of Texas Barbecue Cookbook : Recipes and Recollections from the Pit…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 16:41:31