Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Southwest Blt Crostini and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Southwest Blt Crostini.
- 1 Ancho Chili Pepper, Chopped
- 4 slices of Bacon
- 1/2 of a baguette
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems discarded
- Cumin and Chili Powder for Sprinkling
- 1/2 cup of Arugula Lettuce
- cup of Mayo
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup of Salsa
- 1 Tomato, Chopped
- Start out by chopping up your baguette into 3/4″ slices.
- Brush the olive oil over the top of the pieces and sprinkle them with your cumin and chili powder.
- Next up, you'll mix together the mayo. salsa, and the chili pepper.
- Spread your mixture over the top of your baguette bites.
- Now it's time to add your shredded cheese. Don't be shy, cheese is really good. Trust me, I'm a cheesehead.
- Now, take your cheesed up crostinis and throw them into the oven at 350 for about 5 minutes; just long enough to get the cheese good and melted.
- While they're in the oven, grab your bacon and fry it up.
- Pull out the cooked up pieces, let them cool and drain, and then cut them into thirds.
- Now, take your cooked up crostinis and place a piece of bacon, then the arugula and finally the chopped tomatoes.
- Finish them off by sprinkling a couple leaves of fresh cilantro over the
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.02 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 18:11:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 36.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 13:19:50
Price: 17.74 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 02:44:19