In this post, you will learn how to make Spanakopita Cups and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spanakopita Cups.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) olive oil
- 1 bunch chopped scallions, white and green parts
- 20 ounces (560 g) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 7 ounces (200 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 40 sheets (1 box) frozen phyllo dough (such as Pepperidge Farm), defrosted overnight in the refrigerator
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks, 226 g)) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat and add the scallions. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Squeeze most of the water out of the spinach and mix with scallions, dill, eggs and feta cheese. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Keep the phyllo dough sheets covered with a damp kitchen towel.
- Unfold 1 sheet of the phyllo dough. Brush the sheet with melted butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the process by laying a second sheet of phyllo dough over the first sheet, brush it with melted butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs until 4 sheets have been used.
- Cut circles out of the dough that fit as a shell into mini muffin pans. Place the phyllo circles into the pan molds and fill with the spinach mixture.
- Repeat until all the spinach mixture is used.
- Bake the spanakopita cups for 17 mins.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.07 USD
Ebook Title:- Super Smoothies: 100 Recipes to Supercharge Your Immune System
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 05:13:25
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 34.15 USD
Ebook Title:- SERBIAN SISTERS PRINCESS ZORKA CHICAGO COOKBOOK FAVORITE ETHNIC SERBIA RECIPES
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.15 21:22:23
Price: 4.92 USD
Ebook Title:- America’s Best-Loved Community Recipes by Better Homes and Gardens Editors
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 22:14:45