In this post, you will learn how to make Spanish Tortilla and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spanish Tortilla.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into dices
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 4 eggs
- Parsley, chopped fine
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the broil of the oven.
- In a large saucepan filled with salted water, cook the potatoes cubes until tender, but not falling apart. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs with salt and pepper.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, over medium heat melt the better and add the olive oil. Add the chicken pieces and sauté them until warm. Add the potatoes and cook the chicken and the potatoes for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs mixture and the parsley and cook until the eggs are starting to cook underneath the chicken and potatoes and around the edges of the skillet.
- Place the skillet under the broiler and cook until nicely golden and the eggs are no longer soft, around 6 to minutes.
- Serve in wedges.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 19.18 USD
Ebook Title:- Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners: 1000 Effortless & Delicious Air Fryer Rec…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.05 14:24:35
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.96 USD
Ebook Title:- Spanish Cooking: A Fiesta of Original Regional Recipes by Manuel Rebarto
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 07:42:13
Price: 4.20 USD
Ebook Title:- Wheat Belly 30-Minute (or Less!) Cookbook: 200 Quick and Simple Recipes to…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 09:26:40